Tiger Tail THE CLASSIC™ 18″
Tiger Tail Classic 18″: Hand Held, Portable Foam Roller / Body Massage and Myofascial Release Tool for Everybody and Athletes
- Muscle friendly, easy-to-use massage tool quickly massages any part of the body without getting down on the ground
- Exclusive Tiger Tail Gription® offers deep grip and friction to help massage deep and bust out knots fast in fascia and muscles
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
- A recommended Trigger Point Release Tool (TRP Release Tool) by Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Athletic Trainers, and many more
Our most popular portable massage stick size. One size fits most. Perfect for personal use, it works great for both upper and lower body massage. Quickly massage any part of the body without getting down on the ground. Firm design—no bending or breaking. Check out our book “Happy Muscles” to help identify muscle knots/trigger points our tools can help with.
- Cushioned cover: Center portion spins smoothly with a superior roll and glides over muscles
- Saves fingers and hands from fatigue
- Closed-cell, non-porous, zero rubber/latex, non-deteriorating, non-absorbing foam
- Firm design—no bending or breaking
- Portable, easy-pack design
- Non-slip grip
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
- No hard cold plastics. No spindles or beads. No pinched skin, pulled out hair, or snagged clothing.
- 18” long
- 10” massage surface
- 10.4 ounces
- Made in the USA
- U.S. Patent No. 9,107,795, D773,682
- No-hassle, three-year warranty
Who Can Benefit
Someone looking for total body massage that is super quick and easy to do on your own. No buddy required. Top athletes and yard work warriors alike, use this product – so pretty much anyone with muscles will love this tool.
Where Does It Work Best
With this roller, you can massage more than 95% of your body on your own. With a buddy, 100%. Our most popular portable massage stick size. Perfect for personal use, it works great for both upper and lower body work. Massages and works out muscle knots in all muscle groups including neck, shoulders, arms, upper back, lower back, hamstrings, glutes, quads. Shoulder massages feel best with a buddy helping you. Easy to use at work, use after exercise, travel with or put in a backpack.