Men's Hoka ONE ONE Sky Arkali
The Arkali heralds a new breed of hiking shoe. There’s off-road, off-trail and then there’s off the map. HOKA ONE ONE® has just gone vertical with the Arkali. A combination of running shoe innovation (light and comfortable), climbing shoe technology (exceptional grip and traction) and hiking boot engineering (rugged and protective), the Arkali looks ready for anything. And with a MATRYX® upper, high-abrasion toe cap and adjustable heel and ankle straps, it is. It features a PROFLY™ midsole, which has a softer heel and more responsive toe off, plus 5mm multidirectional Vibram® Megagrip rubber lugs. The Arkali is waiting to take you to the top of the world.
- MATRYX® upper featuring high-tensile synthetic fiber strands across the midfoot for unparalleled strength and durability at minimal weight
- High-abrasion rubber toe cap extends to the midfoot for increased protection
- Ankle and heel straps offer structural and proprioceptive support on uneven terrain
- PROFLY™ midsole for a unique balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- EVA top midsole for running shoe cushion at an incredibly light weight
- Rubberized EVA midsole offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
CALL for color & size availability
Eden Prairie (952) 944-7386
Maple Grove (763) 746-0378
Store Cell (952) 239-5351
All returns must be unworn, unwashed, and in new, re-sellable condition. All tags must still be attached to the product, and must be returned in the original packaging when applicable. Returns will not be accepted if the product appears to be worn or used and is not in new, re-sellable condition, as solely determined by Twin Cities Running Company.
For more information visit our terms & conditions.